L-400 Inkjet Addressing Envelope Printers
The Domino L400, featuring the latest Thermal Ink Jet (TIJ) technology from Lexmark is simple to use, easy to maintain and sets the standard for print quality and operational performance in the inkjet addressing industry.
The L400 can be integrated with mail bases, envelope inserters, folders, narrow print webs, for applications where high print quality is demanded. The powerful variable data printing capabilities include inkjet addressing with the latest postal barcodes, postage paid indicia, graphics and messaging. All common industry barcodes are available including linear and 2D barcodes and QR Codes.
Why is the L-Series Inkjet Better Than Other Cartridge Based Inkjet Systems?
- The L-Series Inkjet prints up to 50% faster than other cartridge based inkjets
- Not only does it print faster but the ink drops are 20% smaller which gives you much better print quality, even at high speeds
- A Bulk Ink system which actually works! Compared to other cartridge based inkjets, using this bulk ink system will lower your consumables cost significantly
Inkjet Address Printer Performance
- Each print head provides up to a 2" (50.8mm) print swathe delivered by four 0.5" (12.7mm) print head cartridges.
- An L400 system can include up to four print heads with image bands that can be stitched together to provide up to 8" (203mm) of variable print
Click Here for More Information on the L-Series Inkjet Addressing System!